After 10 years in the Temporary and Permanent medical recruitment and executive search industry, we are helping more medical practices and hospitals grow with the right Temporary and Permanent medical providers on a nationwide basis. We also help medical professionals find their next job opportunity. Now, we share our passion by helping others. Our ramped up process is designed to empower your team and give them the providers they need to succeed. Talk to us today about how we can support your growth, limit your turnover & increase your provider retention and put you on a solid track to success and profit with the right healthcare providers.
- You Hire our firm and sign our contract to begin a search for candidates for your open position
- You complete our Job Order Form which is a comprehensive job description
- We start promoting your job opportunity and company to our network of providers according to the Job Order Form you completed
- Once we locate a candidate for you, we will send you the candidate's name for name clearance and CV submission
- Once you approve our candidate's name, we will send you their CV for your review and approval
- If you approve the CV of our candidate, we will then schedule and coordinate a phone interview, Skype Interview/FaceTime Interview or face to face interview at your direction, between our client and candidate
- You then make the decision to offer the position to the candidate, reject the candidate or request a 2nd interview with the candidate.
- We can help you draft an offer letter, an employment contract, you can use your own or we can recommend some labor attorneys to assist you.
- If you offer the position to the candidate and the candidate accepts the position, the position has been filled.
- If the candidate rejects the offer, we can present a counter offer or we will send in new candidates to interview with you to repeat the process until you have hired one our candidates.
Positions We fill:
- Registered Nurses
- Respiratory Therapists
- Patient Care Technicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Doctors
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- RVT Tech
- X-Ray Techs
- Medical Assistants
Settings We Focus On Include:
- Private Medical Practices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Non-Profit Offices
- Home Care Agencies
- Long Term Care Facilities
Specialties We Focus On Include:
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- Primary Care
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
We offer candidates for (1) free replacement to our client if the new hire does not stay employed in your company for (12) months at no additional cost. A similar amount of time that it took our firm to present candidates for the initial position will be a similar amount of time to present candidates to your company for a replacement.