Enterprise Medical Recruiting is seeking a Gastroenterologists to join an established Digestive Health Institute in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois. If you are seeking a rewarding position in a vibrant healthcare community, this role offers a chance to be part of a multispecialty, physician-led group in a fast-growing community.
- Motility training or experience is required.
- Work in a hospital-employed GI position within a multispecialty group, serving a diverse community of 250K+ residents within a 1.5 million catchment area.
- Enjoy access to a 10-bed hospital-based GI procedure suite with connections to a local Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Contribute to a phased $15 million GI Olympus upgrade project.
- Benefit from excellent inpatient and outpatient APP support, allowing providers to focus on more complex cases.
- Utilize a system-wide EPIC EMR for streamlined patient care.
- Maintain a desirable quality of life with support from GI Hospitalists and limited inpatient coverage required from outpatient physicians.
- Explore the opportunity for visa sponsorship.
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Production and Quality Bonuses.
- Attractive recruitment incentives, including a sign-on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Be part of a not-for-profit organization with eligibility for public service loan forgiveness.
- Full comprehensive benefits package, covering paid CME/licensure, malpractice w/ tail coverage, medical insurance, and a generous retirement savings matching program.
About Champaign-Urbana, Illinois:
- Experience life in a fast-growing and diverse community in Illinois.
- Enjoy affordable housing and access to award-winning private and public schools.
- Thrive in a historic downtown with annual festivals, eateries, art galleries, boutiques, and more!
- Embrace the micro-urban community with a vibrant college-town atmosphere.
- Engage in recreational activities close to home, including biking/hiking trails and a 4,900-acre lake.
- Centrally located (2.5 hours) to Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis for exceptional weekend getaways!
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/19/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting (EMR) is one of the leading physician recruiting and consulting organizations in the United States, connecting the most progressive hospitals, clinics and medical groups, with the most qualified career-minded physicians. Since 1990, EMS has been committed to leading the market by offering an experienced staff and superior service in order to provide physicians and organizations with a positive recruiting experience.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company