Supporting Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation inpatient services, the successful candidate will be an integral part of this growing program. Current plans for growth include the addition of a new Rehabilitation Hospital to compliment our already existing facility.
- Licensed as or ability to obtain licensure as a Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Doctorate from an APA approved Clinical Psychology program
- At least a one-year internship in an APA-approved Clinical Neuropsychology/Rehabilitation Psychology internship program, preferably post-doctoral; or, at least two-years’ experience as a Rehab Psychologist in a hospital
- Experience performing cognitive evaluations, interventions, and treatments for acquired brain injury, stroke, trauma, and chronic or acute neurological disorders.
- Experience working as a primary member of an interdisciplinary team in a clinical or neuropsychology rehabilitation setting.
- Competitive salary and generous health benefits
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time Accrual
- CME Stipend and Paid Time Off
- Group provided malpractice and tail coverage
The city offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. While only 3 hours from many major Northeast Metro areas (NYC, Philadelphia and Baltimore), most are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this community has to offer in its own right! Aside from being voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast, we have a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community dedicated to providing the best patient experience.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC226028 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company