Seeking a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join one other EP and 2 CRNPs in this growing practice. Our current EP is supported by 5 non-invasive, 3 interventionalists and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons. Highlights include:
- Recent upgrades to the EP lab allow for the capability to perform EP procedures at an extremely low radiation dose or no fluoroscopy
- St Jude mapping system
- Structural heart program including TAVR
- High volume of implantable devices
- Opportunity for clinical research and EP trials
- EP call only
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous base salary with guarantee
- Medical malpractice
- Sign-on bonus and Annual Incentives
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Retirement savings and match
- Moving relocation reimbursement; and much more.
- Teaching opportunities are available through our affiliation with local Family Medicine Residency.
The city offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. While only 3 hours from many major Northeast Metro areas (NYC, Philadelphia and Baltimore), most are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this community has to offer in its own right! Aside from being voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast, we have a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community dedicated to providing the best patient experience.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225978 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company