Seeking BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist for partnership opportunity in Jackson, TN.
Large Cardio department has 7 physicians and 10 APPs including a Congestive Heart Failure Clinic.. In-house Nuc Med, ECHO, EKG. Call 1:8 – 1 full week of call with one partner every 4th week.
- Leadership roles available to full-time partners. Clinical Research is available for physicians who would like to participate.
- Sign-on Bonus
- 2 year Salary Guarantee followed by Production-Based Pay Formula
- Relocation Reimbursement up to $10,000
- Physician Owned & Physician Governed by 7 member Board of Directors
- Compensated Sabbatical Program Beginning at 7 Years - 8 weeks
- Large Presence of Primary Care enables built-in referrals
- Over 100 Physicians & 50 APPs in over 25 specialties and subspecialties
- EHR Shared Across All Specialties
- Over our 70 years of service we have grown to service a 17 county area with facilities in 10 locations
- Low Cost of Living & NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Excellent Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sick/Disability Coverage, Vacation Leave, Educational Leave & Allowance, Professional Liability Insurance, Covered Medical Licenses & State Privilege Tax, Profit Sharing/401k.
Jackson was recently named the fastest growing city in America and offers a low cost of living, no state income tax and is only 80 miles east of Memphis and 120 miles west of Nashville. Excellent choice of schools, religious opportunities, shopping and dining. The city has about 67k people, but daytime population is probably about 200k and we serve a medical community of about 500k+ patients.
The mid-size city is an excellent place for those who love the bustling activity of an urban center and appreciate the small-town feel that comes with living near a rural environment. The city has 12 parks covering 800 acres of recreation, sports, and green spaces. Five state parks are within a 1-2 hour drive.
Jackson is an affordable place to call home. Based on Sperling's Best Places index, which sets the national average at 100, Jackson is overall 19% cheaper than the rest of the United States. It's also about 8% more affordable than the rest of Tennessee. Much of these cost savings are in housing, which is about 47% cheaper than in the US. It's one of the most affordable cities to live in Tennessee.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225984 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company