- Each location has six operatories with state-of-the-art dental equipment including digital imaging.
- We use eClinicalWorks (eCW) for electronic dental records and practice management.
- Mix of adult and pediatric patients.
- Schedule for dentists is typically four 10-hour days per week
- Signing bonus and (if applicable) relocation allowance
- Annual CME allowance of up to $3000 & up to 40 hours
- Malpractice insurance covered through Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Closed on major holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan (employer contribution starts after 2 years)
- Professional fees and dues are reimbursed
- As an FQHC with a primary care/medical HPSA score of 20, our medical provider positions qualify for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program, S2S, and Scholars. North Carolina has a High Needs Service Bonus program for physicians with no loans.
The area is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! It affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make the area unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225972 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company