- Practice general Rheumatology
- referrals from strong primary care
- Ancillary support in clinic
- Collaborate with experienced Dermatologist, Oncologists and more
- Infusion Center located on campus
- Locally owned, not-for-profit and nationally recognized
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance, paid malpractice, tail coverage, and more
- Competitive compensation with residency stipend
- Production based salaries with no wRVU caps
- One year guarantee contract, wRVU production model
- Fellowship stipend available for hospital employed position
- Appreciate an excellent quality of life in SW Missouri, a progressive, medium-size town offering big-city amenities
- Fourth largest metropolitan area in the state offers a low cost of living and strong local economy
- No commute! Beautiful neighborhoods located within a 5-minute drive from the clinic and hospital.
- Delight in arts and culture with regular art walks and festivals, public murals
- $16 million new arts and entertainment complex to open in 2022!
- Enjoy an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, running, and hiking the scenic chert bluffs
- Easy access to nearby streams and lakes for fishing, kayaking and boating
- Abundant parks and multiple aquatic centers
- Family-oriented with great options for public, private and parochial schools, colleges and a state university
- Be a valued member of a local, diverse and growing medical hub with the new Kansas City University-Joplin medical school (160+ students enrolled per year) and future dental school campus -- located just blocks away from main hospital campus!
- Growing community nestled in the Ozark region, serviced by two interstates with access to major cities (St. Louis, Kansas City, Tulsa and more)
- Immerse in a city with versatile activity options, green space for exploration, tasty restaurant scene, with local artisans and new performing arts center in historic downtown.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225966 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company