- 65 bed inpatient unit
- Schedule is open to your preferences
- APPs on site and the Psychiatrist at minimum does all of the admissions
- TMS, PHP and IOP programs available
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- You can set your own schedule, work within your own areas of interest and also have the opportunity for greater earnings.
- You will receive full administrative, billing, insurance verification, and on-call support, plus usage of company-owned Ritz Carlton time-share, and 70' yacht.
- Malpractice insurance and a full array of benefits.
- Full/Part-time, flexible schedules tailored to suit your needs/interests.
Conway, known as the City of Colleges, is home to three colleges. With a population around 60,000, Conway is one of the fastest growing cities in the state but still retains its small town charm and community spirit. Conway boasts great dining establishments as well as eleven parks, two lakes, art galleries, and a community theater. The sports parks include a skate park, a soccer complex, and baseball and softball complexes. On the retail side the city offers trendy boutiques, antique stores, and large national retailers.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC226049 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company