Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join talented team. Internal Medicine Department is currently comprised of 4 internal medicine physicians and 3 PAs. The practice is part of a multi-specialty group with over 140 providers covering over 20 specialties for ease of referrals and patient continuity. An opportunity exists to step into a ready-made practice due to an impending retirement, providing service in a traditional inpatient/outpatient model.
What we Offer:
- Compensation: competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health/Vision/Dental/, Disability, Retirement
- Paid Time Off: 20 days; CME 5 days
The area provides an opportunity to celebrate the change of seasons, appreciate an outdoor lifestyle, and enjoy a balance between work and play. The area is rich in culture, excellent schools, sports, outdoor recreation, shopping, and dining experiences, with easy access to nearby major metropolitan areas.
- Very reasonable cost of living
- Family-oriented community
- Excellent school systems
- Abundant cultural amenities including hiking, biking, paddling, fishing, and skiing at nearby state parks, resorts and rail trails, Big10 sports, national touring performing artists
- Active social scene from neighboring State College, home to Penn State’s University Park campus.
- Centrally located with easy access to larger, neighboring cities. Between 40 minutes to 4.5 hours to major cities including Pittsburgh, State College, Philadelphia, DC, and NYC.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225974 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company