- Join a large family medicine group located in the residency teaching clinic; practice family medicine with OB, sharing call with two other FM/OB physicians and the OB group
- Teach medical students in the longitudinal program and family medicine residents; academic appointment is with the University of Missouri School of Medicine-Columbia
- Office will be moving into a large space in our Healing Arts Center that houses multiple clinics and an imaging center
- Traditional practice with inpatient and newborn rounds with shared call in a large group
- Huge potential to increase OB services in our outreach clinic
- Practice call supported by the Bothwell Family Medicine team
- Labor and delivery unit has large birthing suites, dedicated OR and newly remodeled postpartum rooms
- Over 25 specialties on staff offer support
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production income potential
- Student loan payback available and NHSC site approved location
- Ask about a sign-on bonus or stipend
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Long Term disability and life insurance provided by employer with option to purchase additional
- Paid Malpractice and Tail at 2m/6m limits
- 403b Retirement matching to 4%
- Paid time off of 256 hours annually for physicians
- CME: $4000 annual allowance $1500 Professional dues/affiliations/organizations
- $15K for relocation
- Loan Repayment: hospital will provide a monthly award to be used for student loan repayment; This site is also NHSC approved so candidates can apply for additional loan repayment; HPSA (as of 9/2021): 17 (primary care)
About the Community:
Find your optimal work/life balance in our family-friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to live and work! Just a short drive to Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake that provide more than 100,000 acres of rich and abundant wildlife, unsurpassed natural beauty. Truman Dam Reservoir is a water sports paradise. There is plenty of open water for your boating and skiing pleasure and beautiful sandy beaches to enjoy the summer sun!
Here you will enjoy pleasant four-season weather, good roads & easy access to metro areas, low taxes, high-quality schools, many activities & organizations for all ages, and relatively low real estate prices.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225977 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company