Seeking a BC/BE Allergy/Immunology physician in Charlotte, NC to treat allergic, asthmatic, and immunologic diseases in pediatric and adult patients. In addition, this role includes the evaluation of individuals who present to the clinic with upper respiratory tract infections, asthma, and dermatologic conditions.
- Perform medical diagnosis and treatment of patients in the specialty area of Allergy and Immunology.
- Develop treatment plans specifically tailored to each individual patient, document the plan clearly in the chart and communicate in a clear and concise manner to the patient.
- Deliver medical care with compassion in an efficient and innovative manner.
- Participate in and incorporates quality improvement into practice.
- Provide and/or serves as a resource for patient, family, and staff education.
- Complete necessary documentation and ensures communication to facilitate patient care and appropriate reimbursement.
- Participate in meetings/activities as required to support operations of the clinical area.
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance are available
Charlotte, NC is one of the fastest-growing cities in the US. For city dwellers flocking from larger hubs like New York, Charlotte offers the twinkly skyline and surplus of things to do: brewery tours, ball games, festivals, and museums) but with blissfully lower rents and real estate prices and even a slightly lower cost of living than the national average. Living in Charlotte, NC, means living in a mid-size southern city known for its financial industry, multiple professional sports teams and stadiums, delicious (and evolving) food scene, an abundance of parks, and a total of more than 200 neighborhoods — perfect for young singles and families alike. It also means lush, green lawns and beautiful tree-lined streets.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225953 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company