Anesthesiologist in Dayton Ohio, $577,500! $50k Sign on and quality bonuses! Manageable workload 1:4!
Kettering Health Main Campus, a 465-bed, not-for-profit hospital, is part of the Kettering Health Network that includes 13 medical centers and more than 120 locations. The main campus offers highly skilled specialists and the most advanced medical technology in the Dayton area. The flagship system hospital provides exceptional case variety and acuity with a level two trauma designation and maternity care with a level III nursery.
- Compensation of $577,500 and a $50,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
- W2 or 1099 options are available
- Manageable MD/CRNA ratio of 1:4
- Physicians and CRNAs work within a highly collaborative environment of mutual respect and dedication to patient care
- Case mix includes: General, OB, Ortho, Thoracic, Cardiac, Neuro, Trauma, GI
- Schedule: 8 and 24-hour shifts
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Awards & Recognitions
- A Best Hospital and High Performing Hospital by U.S. News & World Report
- Center of Excellence designation from the Surgical Review Corporation in robotic surgery
- 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals 2021 in the Country by IBM Health
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Location & Lifestyle
Dayton is the sixth-largest city in the state of OH and is 50 miles north of the Greater Cincinnati area and was named one of the top 100 cities in 2007. They are home to the National Aviation Hall of Fame and the National Museum of the United States Air Force. You can take in a show at the Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center or visit the Dayton Art Institute. Explore Five Rivers Metroparks where there is much to do; biking, hiking, water activities, fishing, horseback riding, and more!
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/19/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
As a physician-founded and led medical group, our promise is to bring better to the bedside: better ideas, better approaches, better care. We practice hospital-based medicine at the community level — with local teams, local leadership, and national support when we need it. Our multi-specialty medical group is made up of more than 4,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, CRNAs, and nurses who practice in 400-plus hospitals across 45 states.Joining Sound gives you greater autonomy, flexibility, and support in your role and within your specialty — and fosters a sense of belonging alongside personal and professional growth. It’s a decision that will change your life — and career — for the better.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company