Clinic is seeking Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join talented healthcare team.
- Ability to effectively deliver evidence-based psycho-therapeutic interventions to outpatient clients (individuals, couples and families) with varying levels of motivational readiness for change.
- Maintain attention to detail in charting and other professional documentation.
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA standards.
- Complete activities required to maintain a license in good standing, to practice psychotherapy in the State of Oregon.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Active licensure in Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- Interest in working both independently and as part of a collaborative team providing exceptional psychotherapy to outpatient clients.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Open to professional and clinical feedback and interested in working in a supportive and collegial clinical environment.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Complete and Comprehensive Administrative Support
- Flexible Spending Program
- 401(k) Matching
Home to Oregon State University, 90 miles from Portland, 70 miles from the Cascade Mountains, and 60 miles from the Oregon Coast. Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon. Provides easy access to abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, and superb schools. And, is consistently ranked as one of the most educated, safest, innovative and "greenest" cities in the nation!
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Top 10 Best College Town; home to Oregon State University
- Thriving community offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals and superb schools
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metropolitan area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225893 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company