- Primarily focused on the care of GI cancer patients with potential opportunity for additional disease based specialization.
- The position offers excellent administrative and nurse navigation support with infrequent night and weekend call expectations.
- The successful candidate will be a part of the Division’s Hematology/Oncology Faculty participating in training of medical students from Tufts University School of Medicine and the University of Massachusetts, Chan School of Medicine, fellows from Tufts Medical Center, and a core faculty member of a new hematology-oncology fellowship program.
- The physician will be a regional expert in GI medical oncology.
- Total new analytic cancer cases within the exceed 5,000 annually.
- Large clinical research program and is a main member in SWOG and NRG.
- Depending upon qualifications, there is also an opportunity for a leadership role in GI oncology within the 13-hospital system which collectively sees approximately 10,000 new analytic cancer cases annually.
- Both sites offer state of the art infusion, radiation oncology, genetics, specialized outpatient surgical services and in-house molecular diagnostics including next generation sequencing.
- Excellent benefits package (4 weeks of vacation, 10 Holidays, 20 CME Days, License’s and Board Exams, Liability, Health, Dental and Vision, 403B and 457B Retirement plans, plus more)
Located just north of Boston, the North Shore area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world class city and driving distance to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England with cultural events, festivals and family activities throughout the year.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225864 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company