- Must possess a passion for high-quality care and have a collegial attitude
- Work cohesively with a team of 3 Neurologists
- 200+ bed community hospital-Four times designated Magnet Status
- Monday through Friday hours
- Full-Time position
- Leading salary in line with MGMA and Sullivan Cotter
- A full array of health benefits, dental, and disability, generous PTO, CME allowance, Retirement plan, paid malpractice
Compensation & Benefits:
Here you can be part of a renowned teaching hospital without the commute into Boston. Join a national leader in a number of health care areas, including stroke, weight management and lung screenings, among many others. Hospital also helps to advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders.
Our team members receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including health programs, wellness incentives and retirement accounts.
- Benefits that make life easier for you and your family, including generous paid time off, discount programs and free parking.
- Training and educational programs, as well as extensive career development opportunities both at the hospital and throughout the system.
We are located just outside Boston with easy access to the cultural amenities of a world class city, excellent school systems and four season activities in all the New England states.
- Located 8 miles north of Boston
- Population of 22,000 people
- Affluent community with a beautiful downtown and a great school system
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225847 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company