- No structural heart.
- Cath lab.
- Busy practice needing additional surgeon due to volume.
- Base plus incentive.
Northwest Louisiana’s trusted healthcare partner. As a locally-owned and operated health system since 1924, system was built for the residents of Northwest Louisiana with the mission to continuously improve the health and well-being of the people we serve.
Our nearly 8,000 team members live and work right here in Shreveport and Bossier City. We are grateful to have some of the most talented and compassionate doctors, nurses and caregivers to serve the people and communities we know and love. We welcome applications from qualified individuals interested in employment with our organization. Offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and the rewarding opportunity to be one of the nation’s premier health systems.
- Shreveport and Bossier City are located on the Red River of the South in northwest Louisiana. With quick proximity to east Texas and southwestern Arkansas, the area is called the Ark-La-Tex. Shreveport-Bossier offers many of the big-city amenities but retains the comfortable feel of small town America. People are friendly. They want to get to know you. It’s not a place for those who wish to remain anonymous!
- Census projections for 2010 place the combined population of the Shreveport-Bossier City metropolitan area at just over 409,000. This stable population plus below average cost of living, warm sunbelt climate and excellent cultural, educational and recreational opportunities make this an excellent location for your career and lifestyle.
- Housing is not a problem. House, condo or apartment? You choose. Many apartment complexes offer you view of the river, a lake or a park. Homes are available in every size and range. Live in a stately historic area or choose a suburban planned community. If you like, you can opt for a farm or ranch rural lifestyle. With the low-hassle traffic you could have as little as a 15 to 20 minute commute to work. When you work in Shreveport-Bossier, you can have a busy professional life and a relaxed quality of life at the same time!
- If you’re raising a family or planning one, you’ve found the right place. This is truly a family-oriented community.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225845 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/22/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company