Are you looking for a role where you are fully supported and can practice at your best?
Want to work in an organization that TRULY cares not only about its patients but also its employees?
Would you like year-round access to fresh, locally grown food and top notch restaurants?
You will be working for an organization that truly cares for its employees:
- The facilities are gorgeous, state of the art buildings, with interdisciplinary teams offering total care - medical, dental, mental health, chiropractic, optometry, xray, and lab.
- The larger health centers have on-site pharmacies and 3 locations have ultrasound.
- 7 urgent care locations
- Specialists in-house include: OBGYN, Sports Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics
- Specialty partners that provide care on a 1-2 day per week basis include: Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedics and Ophthalmology
- Group has 30 clinic sites in the Fresno and surrounding area. Furthest location is one hour from Fresno, CA.
- Growing organization - opened 4 new sites in 2022; 3 in 2023 and 3 in 2024 and more to come
- We have our own accredited Family Medicine residency program as well as a PA program. Collaboration with Fresno State and Fresno Pacific Universities for rotating FNP students. CHSU, D.O. school medical students rotate with us.
- 1000 employees
- We offer free transportation to and from appointments and for picking up medications for our patients
- We take great pride in our extremely high quality scores
- Patient mix of underserved, Medical, but also a good number of self-pay and insured patients
Who we are looking for:
- A dentist passionate about community health and family medicine
- A healthcare professional committed to working with underserved patient populations
- Motivated and mission driven clinician who is looking to be part of our growth as well as their own
- Clinicians whose experience has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to integrity, compassion, advocacy, respect and excellence – also known as our ICARE values
Compensation & Benefits:
- The base pay range for this exempt position starts at $175,000.00 a year. Our competitive salaries are dependent on knowledge, skills and experience. The base pay does not include other forms of compensation and/or incentives.
- Productivity Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan with match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- CME Stipend & Days
- Malpractice Insurance
- Cost of Living: Compared to many other California cities, Fresno has a more affordable cost of living. Ranked 18th most affordable city in the U.S. by a Move .org study.
- Central Location: Fresno's central location in California makes it well-connected to other major cities. It's situated between San Francisco and Los Angeles, offering easy access to both coastal areas and diverse recreational opportunities. Las Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe are Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park are all an easy drive away.
- Cultural Diversity: The city boasts a rich cultural diversity, with a mix of ethnicities and a vibrant community. Various neighborhoods with beautiful houses and diverse housing options. Downtown revitalization with a mix of historic and modern living spaces. The Tower District, a trendy area with cafes, bars, and a creative subculture.
- Education and Research Opportunities: Wide range of education opportunities with both public and private institutions. Public, private, charter and magnet school options are available. Higher educational opportunities include: California State University - Fresno, Fresno Pacific University, UC Merced, and Fresno City College.
- Climate: The climate in Fresno is generally Mediterranean, characterized by warm summers and mild winters.
- Fantastic Food Scene: World-class food scene, including the best Mexican food in the country. Farm-to-table dining and diverse cuisines. Abundance of farmers' markets for fresh, local produce.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225696 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/27/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company