Plastic Surgeon - MDJS-957-7-961128c63835219e (23697841)
Full and Part-Time Positions with Growing Wound Care Physician Group
Get Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekends Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care group in the US.
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28 states.
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience needed. We train and support you (65 hours of Category 1 CME).
- Attractive compensation on average, our full-time physicians earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not paperwork.
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for helping patients.
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
What Our Physicians Say
- “I have been with the company for 12 years, and I’m thankful every day that I made the change.” Dr. Steve Tran, a trained internal medicine physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- “Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a work-life balance while still being able to care for patients.” - Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to Vohra.
- “The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization allows you to take ownership of your practice.” - Dr. Alan Powers, a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra.