Primary Care Physician - 2413892 (23694847)
Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Physician in Louisiana
A thriving outpatient practice near New Orleans is seeking a board-certified Internal MedicineÂ with acute care experience to join its team. This is an exciting opportunity to be employed by a physician group that currently employs more than 100 providers and has been serving its community since 1978.
- Practice alongside three other Internal Medicine Physician and one nurse practitioner
- Enjoy a desirable quality of life and earn stable income with no production requirement
- Salaried position with strong benefits
- Ability to sponsor H1B and J-1 visa candidatesÂ
- $20,000 commencement bonus
Located approximately an hour from New Orleans, this charming family-friendly city is rich in unique culture and Southern hospitality. With welcoming neighborhoods and a close-knit community, itâ€™s a wonderful place to call home.
- A cost of living nearly 13% lower than the national average
- Exciting activities and events throughout the year
- Convenient access to New Orleans and its many amenities
- Proximity to Gulf of Mexico beaches
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine or internal medicine
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine