Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Physician - 2397431 (23694782)
Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Physician in Michigan
An established practice in a Midwest metro location is seeking a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team. Providing easy access to a capital city and an outdoor loverâ€™s paradise allÂ around, itâ€™s the perfect place to grow in your career.
- Bread and butter Oral Surgery
- Partnership track
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of lifeâ€”four-day work week with no call
- $700,000 income potential
A beautiful Michigan midsized metro, this inviting suburb is the perfect place to live and work. Filled with gorgeous parks, various family-friendly activities, and breathtaking scenery, this city offers a remarkable quality of life.
- Low cost of living
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Proximity to the Great Lakesâ€”endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to Lansing and Detroit
- Medscape lists Michigan as one of its â€œBest Places to Practice 2020"
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Michigan and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds