Day Hospitalist Need at a Critical Access Hospital in Upper Michigan - JOB-2753253 (23690689)
The Upper Peninsula is a forested region in Michigan bordering 3 of the Great Lakes and extending outward from Wisconsin. It is connected to Michigan's Lower Peninsula by the roughly 5-miles-long Mackinac Bridge, which spans the Straits of Mackinac.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job).
- Daytime block of 7 on and 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm
- H-1B visas may apply
- 2022 residents may apply
- Low daily patient census and see adults only
- BC/BE IM or FP welcome
- Strong specialty support
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits
- Potential for residency stipend, loan repayment, or signing bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail