Happy Camp "The Heart of the Klamath" in CA seeking FNP/PA - 23642463
Full-time, permanent Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed to provide direct primary care services to grateful patients of all ages and assist with medical staff supervision and training. Shall work as a team leader and shall monitor all organizational wide performance improvement activities and shall serve as a participant of the Accreditation Continuous Quality Improvement Committee.
*Yreka & Happy Camp Clinics, CA
* $87,000 - $131,000/year, depending on experience
* Full-Time, Exempt
Competitive Wages, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401K (5% employer contribution with no match requirements, no vesting period), PTO, 12 paid holidays, Verizon Wireless Discount (15% discount on eligible calling plans of $34.99 or more per month), Group Air Ambulance Membership: discounted rates through local air ambulance providers: Mercy Flights (Medford), Mercy Air/PHI (Redding), and REACH for Life (Redding).
1. Must be currently licensed, or be able to obtain a license within six months of employment, with the California State Board of Registered Nursing or Physician Assistant Board of California. Must be certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. National Certification preferred. Master’s Degree required for Nurse Practitioner applicants. Must have current DEA registration for prescribing RX.
2. Must participate in MAT Program and refer patient to Clinic Physician and/or pain specialist when deemed necessary.
3. Must obtain and keep current BLS CPR, ACLS, PALS, and ATLS Certifications.
4. Must possess valid driver’s license, good driving record, and be insurable by the Tribe’s insurance carrier.
5. Must function according to standing orders developed in consultation with the Medical Director.
6. Must provide documentation of immunity to measles and rubella or become vaccinated with the recommended vaccines and Hepatitis B vaccine. Must test for TB at time of hire and per CDC guidelines as required. Must have an annual health exam and a Flu Immunization and a COVID-19 vaccination or exemption as required.
7. Must adhere to confidentiality and HIPAA policies.
8. Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening test and be willing to submit to a criminal background check.