Neurologist - Locum Assignment - Ohio - 23596686
- Schedule: Clinic seeing scheduled and 1:3 call. Monday - Thurs 8a-5p with a lunch, Fridays 8a-1pm. Position will be ongoing until perm is found.
- Clinic call: Phone only during afterhours. During the work hours, nursing takes the call and forward messages to physician.
- Inpatient call:
- 1:3; every third week; starts on Friday mornings and ends Friday mornings
- During the week 2 hours are reserving for hospital consults besides one hour of lunch break when on call.
- If the Neurologist’s own patient shows up in the ED, they will do the consult and round on patient even when not on call.
- Rounding is required, but the PA can help.
- % of getting called back in vs. phone consults
- 98-99% of the time it will be via phone, but it will depend on the Neurologist’s clinical assessment.
- No stroke call; ProMedica handles this for us
- Average number patients per day: 12-15
- Will see general Neurology cases, will not see peds
Must oversee use of Botox for migraines
Hoping to find someone that would be long term with possibility to perm
Must oversee Physician Assistants in the practice
At least three years of experience
Equipment available: EEG and EMG machine and tech
Must read EEG’s and do EMG’s
BC or BE within 3 years of residency - Required
OH license at the time of submission - Required
Must read EEGs and do EMGs - Required
3 years of experience - Required
Must be able to oversee PAs - Required
Must oversee use of Botox for migraines - Required
Local provider within driving distance - Preferred
Locum to perm - Highly preferred