Locum Neurologist - Findlay, Ohio - Starting in June 2022! - 23579840
We are recruiting for a neurology locum (could convert to perm) position in Findley, Ohio, starting in June 2022. Would you have any interest or know another neurologist who would? If yes, please let me know a good time for a quick intro call.
Here are some details of the position:
- Schedule: Clinic seeing scheduled and 1:3 call. Monday - Thurs 8a-5p with a lunch, Fridays 8a-1pm. Position will be ongoing until perm is found.
- Clinic call: Phone only during afterhours. During the work hours, nursing takes the call and forward messages to physician.
- Inpatient call:
- 1:3; every third week; starts on Friday mornings and ends Friday mornings
- During the week 2 hours are reserving for hospital consults besides one hour of lunch break when on call.
- If the Neurologist’s own patient shows up in the ED, they will do the consult and round on patient even when not on call.
- Rounding is required, but the PA can help.
- % of getting called back in vs. phone consults
- 98-99% of the time it will be via phone, but it will depend on the Neurologist’s clinical assessment.
- No stroke call; ProMedica handles this for us
- Average number patients per day: 12-15
- Will see general Neurology cases, will not see pedsMust oversee use of Botox for migraines
- Hoping to find someone that would be long term with the possibility to perm
- Must oversee Physician Assistants in the practice
- At least three years of experience
- Equipment available: EEG and EMG machine and tech
- Must read EEG’s and do EMG’s
- BC or BE within 3 years of residency - Required
- OH license at the time of submission - Required
- Must read EEGs and do EMGs - Required
- 3 years of experience - Required
- Must be able to oversee PAs - Required
- Must oversee use of Botox for migraines - Required
- Local provider within driving distance - Preferred
- Locum to perm - Highly preferred