Interventional Radiology Locum coverage needed in Michigan! - 23579836
Monday – Friday 8a-5p starting as soon as credentialed.
- No Call
- No Weekends
- Procedures per day - Varies
- PACS is Intelerad and the dictation system would be PowerScribe 360
- Credentialing Time frame - Roughly 60 days.
This position is estimated to be greater than 75% interventional radiology with some general diagnostic radiology responsibilities.
The IR practice covers a wide spectrum of inpatient and outpatient interventional procedures, including: paras/thoras, pleural and peritoneal drains, CT/US guided biopsies and/or drains, nephrostomy and biliary drainage, central venous access and LP/myelograms, etc.
- Board Certified Radiology - Required
- MI License – HIGHLY PREFERRED. Can be willing to obtain
- United States Trained - Required
- Clean Malpractice/background - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine - Required