Hospitalist for Post-Acute and Skilled Nursing - R21235 (23562992)
Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Hospitalist Post-Acute/Skilled Nursing Facility to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a non-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday (8 am- 5 pm) and every 3rd weekend
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 20-25 daily
- See all medical patients daily with skilled only patients a minimum of 3 times a week
- Patient age range 65+
- Call one night a week from home
- Rounding at multiple facilities on the weekends
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- Will consider new graduates