Critical Care Intensivist Opportunity in Hudson, FL - J-039204 (23517465)
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital and ICC Healthcare are for BC/BE critical care physicians to join their busy and growing program in Hudson, FL.
- Must be Critical Care fellowship trained and board certified; board eligible if new graduate
- Teaching responsibilities with ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
- 12 hour shifts covering a 60-bed medical/surgical ICU with mandatory Intensivist consults
- Day & Night shifts (rotated): 2 MDs (7am to 7pm); 1 MD (7 pm to 7 am)
- Busy program with high acuity patient population
- Employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Additional practice opportunities and models: PRN, part-time, locums, and travel opportunities
About ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare:
- The largest and fastest growing intensivist group in the US with over 300 physicians and more than 70 APPs
- ICC Healthcare joined with HCA Healthcare to change the way critical care medicine is practice
- We provide patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
About HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital:
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Just 30 minutes from the Tampa city life, the hospital is located on Florida’s Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
The GME teaching hospital has achieved distinction as a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center with PCI, accredited Arrhythmic Center or Florida (SCPC) and Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program (CoC). Additionally, the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture 13 Years in a Row 2005-2017 and Five-Star Recipient for Back Surgery 8 Years in a Row 2010-2017 from HealthGrades.
Community Information - Hudson, FL
Located on the West Coast of Florida just an hour northwest of Tampa, Hudson offers beautiful weather, affordable coastal living, and an active, outdoor lifestyle. There are a wide variety of year-round activities including boating, fishing, hiking, golfing plus attractive downtown areas with dining, shopping and arts and entertainment. Beyond Hudson within approx. 30 minutes, the surrounding communities of Land O’Lakes, Odessa, Tampa Palms and Palm Harbor provide additional real estate options in a growing housing market and strengthening economy.