Join a Urology group in Texas University Town - UR 211230 (23324257)
Join an established Urology practice in Texas University town.
Group has all the support staff and business aspects in place to support a new physician.
- Excellent Salary
- Productivity Bonus
- Great Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation
- All business aspects handled by practice managers
- Pursue the sub-specialty of your choice
The oldest town in Texas and offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors.
- East Texas College Community with 100,000 draw area population
- 300,000 residents within a 35-mile radius
- University town with 12,000 students
- Great School System
- 2 Local Airports and 3 international airports within 2.5 hours
- Centrally located between Houston, TX; Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA.
- Charming historic downtown.
- Beautiful topography (Rolling hills, piney woods, Lakeside suburbs and 10 miles from 2nd largest lake in Texas)
- Bordered by Angelina National Forest and nearby Davy Crockett National Forest
- Outdoor activities include:
- 18-hole golf course,
- 311,436 acres of inland lakes for fishing, boating, waterskiing, etc..
- Hiking trails
- Biking trails
- Tennis Courts
- Baseball and Soccer Complex
- 18 community parks
- Arts district with local Theatre
- Movie Theatres
- Largest Azalea Garden in Texas
- 155 bed hospital
- 11 bed ICU
- Level 4 Trauma Center
- 21,000 patient days and 6,000 admissions per year.
- 75 physicians on staff
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) with investment opportunity
- CATH lab
- Owned and Managed by Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Established in 1969
- 60 Acute Care Facilities throughout America
- 460 Outpatient Centers
- 5,000 Physician Partners/Employees
- $25 Billion in Revenue managed by Conifer
Awarded the "Grade A" national ranking for quality and safety 6 straight years
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Must strive for excellence in Patient Care
- Texas license is not requited but must be obtained prior to start date
No J-1 or H-1 Visa sponsorship available