25 member group in Texas University town needs additional Hematology/Oncology Physician - Hem/Onc 211229 (23323493)
Hematology/Oncology Physician needed to join their physician group in Texas.
- 25-physician multi-specialty group
- 2 other Hem/Onc physicians in the group and one Rad/Onc on staff
- Fully equipped office
- Fully staffed and equipped 8-bay infusion center
Medical Partners is an experienced network of providers serving the greater Nacogdoches area. The team is fully committed to excellence in patient care and includes family physicians, pediatricians, and specialists in cancer care, rheumatology, orthopedics, and pulmonary medicine.
- Excellent Salary
- Productivity Bonus
- Great Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation
- All business aspects handled by practice managers
The oldest town in Texas and offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors.
- East Texas College Community with 100,000 draw area population
- 300,000 residents within a 35-mile radius
- University town with 12,000 students
- Great School System
- 2 Local Airports and 3 international airports within 2 hours
- Centrally located between Houston, TX; Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA.
- Charming historic downtown.
- Beautiful topography (Rolling hills, piney woods, Lakeside suburbs and 10 miles from 2nd largest lake in Texas)
- Bordered by Angelina National Forest and nearby Davy Crockett National Forest
- Outdoor activities include:
- 18-hole golf course,
- 311,436 acres of inland lakes for fishing, boating, waterskiing, etc..
- Hiking trails
- Biking trails
- Tennis Courts
- Baseball and Soccer Complex
- 18 community parks
- Arts district with local Theatre
- Movie Theatres
- Largest Azalea Garden in Texas
- 155 bed hospital
- 11 bed ICU
- Level 4 Trauma Center
- 21,000 patient days and 6,000 admissions per year.
- 75 physicians on staff
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) with investment opportunity
- CATH lab
- Owned and Managed by Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Established in 1969
- 60 Acute Care Facilities throughout America
- 460 Outpatient Centers
- 5,000 Physician Partners/Employees
- $25 Billion in Revenue managed by Conifer
Awarded the "Grade A" national ranking for quality and safety 6 straight years
- Willingness to provide inpatient and outpatient medicine
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Must strive for excellence in Patient Care
- Texas license is not requited but must be obtained prior to start date
No J-1 or H-1 Visa sponsorship available