Urgent Care Physician Needed for Clark/Nye Counties - Stipend Available - R8664 (23309763)
Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada, a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare, is looking for an Urgent Care Physician to join our InstaCare Urgent Care clinic team to serve Clark and Nye Counties. Our InstaCare facilities have on-site labs and radiology, and our providers perform minor procedures, wellness, and physical exams on a walk-in basis for patients of all ages.
This position provides coverage on Saturday, Sunday and one weekday each week to care for patients at our InstaCare clinics in Las Vegas and Pahrump. For working weekends and covering multiple locations, you’ll receive a generous stipend. When covering Pahrump, you’ll also receive a per diem stipend for the drive.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare and that the quest for clinical excellence is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevada’s seniors live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 445-2982 or (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job).
Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Manage approximately 40 patient encounters per day by providing and managing direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Performs procedures such as I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures
- Clinic: Provide coverage to InstaCare clinics in Las Vegas and Pahrump
- Schedule: Three 12-hour shifts per week: Saturday, Sunday and one weekday. Our Las Vegas clinic is open 7 am-10 pm; our Pahrump clinic is open 8 am-8 pm (schedules are distributed one month in advance)
- No call
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS and DOT Certification
- Three years of emergency room experience
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Comfortable treating patients of all ages