First Shift Hospitalist Assistant Director Job in Historic North Carolina - 142883 (23308907)
An opportunity exists for an Assistant Medical Director to join a growing Hospitalist program at a medium sized hospital in North Carolina. Although your focus will be mostly on leadership and oversight, there will be some clinical shifts required as a portion of your responsibilities.
Practice details include:
- You will be on 1st shift, Tuesday through Monday
- 1 hour to Charlotte and an international airport
- A short drive to Lake Norman, the largest lake in the region
- The cost of living in this community is more than 20% below the national average
- Over 70 million dollars have been invested in the hospital in the last 10 years to ensure that it is offering the best environment and care possible
- Applicants must have experience as a Hospitalist to be considered for the position
- Hospitalists will be responsible for running codes, but will not be responsible for performing procedures
- 12 hour shifts, 7 on 7 off
- You will be working the opposite weeks of the Director of the Hospitalist program
- There are currently six full time physicians and two full-time APC's
- You will be working with the Hospitalist Director and Executive Team and be the representative for the Hospitalist group in various committees, etc.