Psychiatry - 174202 (23281383)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist (IP Psych)
- Salary: Strong BASE salary PLUS+ wRVU production component
- Bonus: Quarterly bonus
- CME: $3,500/Days offered
- PTO:42 days = 27 days PTO plus 15 sick/personal days year one
- Sign on Bonus/Relocation: Yes
- Student loan Repayment: Offered through NY state
- Medical: Strong medical and dental benefits through Empire BC/BS with extremely low co-pays and treatment or the entire family.
- Pension & 403(b) offered:
- Your employer will contribute a 12% of your annual salary no money out of pocket VESTED 3 years
- Outstanding Benefits-Union:
- Medical benefits are through the state and your family will never have to worry.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist (IP Psych)
- IP: 30 bed unit
- Responsibilities include direct patient care including diagnostic evaluations, follow-up care, and teaching and supervision of medical students, residents and fellows.
- 40 hours per week with cross coverage as necessary, for the Inpatient Adult Psychiatry Unit and consults (one day of call approximately once every 7-8 weeks).
- There are also opportunities for clinical research involving psychiatric inpatient treatment and in collaboration with other departments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist (IP Psych)
- H1B opportunities
- Must be academically minded and Diverse.
COMMUNITY Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist (IP Psych)
- Live 60 minutes from New York City:
- Minutes from several beaches
- Diverse restaurants, shopping malls
- Waterfront homes and gated communities
- Highly sought after public and private schools.
- Public transportation options
- Trains, Ride Sharing
- Two International Airports with direct flights to destinations all around the world
REFERENCE NUMBER: 174202
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [link removed] for more information.