Very well established group seeks Spine Surgeon in affluent St. Louis suburb - 139880 (23280369)
Orthopedic group in a St. Louis suburb is seeking a fellowship-trained Spine Surgeon to join its well-established practice, where the focus is on the patient, the experience, and the culture. You will be joining a group with other physicians focused on musculoskeletal care, including generalists/specialists in orthopedics, non-operative sports, podiatry, and pain management. This job has a two-year track to partnership. Growing area with unlimited volume potential. Very little competition.
Practice details include:
- The practice boasts three locations with access to on-site ASC, MRI, x-ray, ultrasound, c-arm, and a full array of DME products
- The ideal candidate will possess great communication and team skills, high energy, and an impeccable work ethic
- General call is shared within the group with referrals to the various sub-specialists as needed
- Only 2 spine surgeons in the area and one is retiring. Be as busy as you want
- Located in the heart of Missouri, St. Louis is a "big small town" with lots to offer individuals and families, including 4 seasons, a large selection in the arts, award-winning restaurants, excellent school systems, a collection of parks and outdoor spaces, nearby wineries, and many housing options throughout the city and county