Orthopedic group in a St. Louis suburb is seeking a fellowship-trained Spine Surgeon to join its well-established practice, where the focus is on the patient, the experience, and the culture. You will be joining a group with other physicians focused on musculoskeletal care, including generalists/specialists in orthopedics, non-operative sports, podiatry, and pain management. This job has a two-year track to partnership. Growing area with unlimited volume potential. Very little competition.
Practice details include:
- The practice boasts three locations with access to on-site ASC, MRI, x-ray, ultrasound, c-arm, and a full array of DME products
- The ideal candidate will possess great communication and team skills, high energy, and an impeccable work ethic
- General call is shared within the group with referrals to the various sub-specialists as needed
- Only 2 spine surgeons in the area and one is retiring. Be as busy as you want
- Located in the heart of Missouri, St. Louis is a "big small town" with lots to offer individuals and families, including 4 seasons, a large selection in the arts, award-winning restaurants, excellent school systems, a collection of parks and outdoor spaces, nearby wineries, and many housing options throughout the city and county
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company