Family Medicine/Primary Care with exceptional work-life balance and many perks! - 17083 (23253123)
If you are BE/BC with at least two years experience in Primary Care or Family Medicine, I have a great opportunity for you!
This family-friendly town – just north of Denver and only about an hour from Rocky Mountain National Park – makes for an amazing place to live and enjoy all Colorado has to offer.
- Reason for opening: Growth
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Call: After Hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group and allows for a really nice balance of work and personal.
- Work closely with the other providers to build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children, young adults and geriatric patients.
- Have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patient requires additional care.
- Financially stable organization, as the bond ratings are typically among the best in the country.
- We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
If you are at all interested, please email me at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)!
- Colorado License
- 2 years of experience as a physician
- COVID vaccination