Physician - 23252925
Valor Healthcare is looking for a full-time Physician to join our team as a Primary Care Provider with our clinic in Greensburg, PA. This is an outpatient clinic, opened Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality patient care. We provide our clinicians an excellent compensation package which includes travel expenses, CME reimbursement, 40+ paid days off, and many other benefits!
Valor operates 50+ VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) in the United States as a contractor for the [link removed]CBOCs, tailored to meet the specific needs of local VA medical centers. Our comprehensive set of services includes primary care, diagnostics, laboratory, telehealth, mental health, and more.
As a Physician, you will have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of these humble men and women.
- Examine the veteran and determine the best course of action while completing documentation of the electronic medical record system - CPRS.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with the Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Partner with the Medical Director to discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records. Will serve as a collaborative physician to mid-levels when appropriate and needed.
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- Will be responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimens, and lifestyle adjustments that will help the veterans' recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues, and/or promote a healthier life.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and infection control standards. Maintain patient confidentiality and align with VA health information privacy laws.
- Develop and maintain a positive, reciprocal working relationship with our VA partners.
- Provide daily effective and efficient patient care management.
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board Certification or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- 2 years of clinical medical practice; Chronic Disease Management experience required
- Ability to obtain unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license
- Current, unrestricted DEA registration
- ACLS/BLS Certified required
- Excellent computer skills, including experience using EMR
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Plan
- Great Work/Life Balance - No nights/weekends
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off, including all federal holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program