Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 1929 (23252655)
Company: CI Health Group
Contact: Amanda Beardsley Call: (972) 913-6328
Practice Type: Group
Job Posted: 11/23/21
Premier Private Ophthalmology Group – Seeking Partner - 1929 (23252655)
- Private practice established in 1981 by the creator of the No Stitch Cataract Surgery.
- Fiercely independent group with absolutely NO plans to sell to PE.
- Two-years to partnership with option to buy in to: clinic, surgery center/ASC, management company, real estate, and/or optical entities.
- In 2020 built a 28,000 sq foot, state of the art facility with retail optometry experience.
- Opening a second ASC in 2022.
- 1:6 scribes/tech to physician ratio.
- Physician determines mix of surgery to clinic days.
Need for You:
- Seeking Comprehensive and Glaucoma Specialist due to tremendous growth in the area.
- 823,000 draw area and expanding; currently booked out 3 months.
- Our last two MD’s were hired less than two years ago, started at the same time and were fully ramped up in three months.
- Robust Glaucoma practice with ability to build sizeable cataract practice, if desired.
- Ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and communication skills, and desire to help shape the future of our practice.
- Guaranteed base salary with opportunities to bonus.
- Physicians earning $428,997 – 784,921+ yearly (no cap on income and additional income generated from ancillaries).
- Comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice, relocation assistance, signing bonus.
- Among best public schools in the state, 4 colleges, medical school and variety of residency and fellowship programs.
- Kiplinger ranked #1 “Best Places to Live”. Moody Investors Survey ranked #2 “Most Diverse Economy in the Nation”. Ranked #6 “America’s Happiest Cities”, by Gallop.
- Metro amenities, airport, numerous malls, big box stores including Costco, Target, Starbucks.
- Mild four-season climate with access to area State and National Parks.