Our client in east-central Florida has immediate openings for experienced Internal or Family Medicine Hospitalists. This large level II trauma center, within an hour of two major metros, has day and night shifts available and offers a 7 on/7 off block schedule.
Practice details include:
- Full time or possible part time available
- Open ICU with intensivists available 24/7
- Qualifying employer for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness program
- Competitive compensation per shift
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package
- The ideal candidate will be be ABMS/AOA Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- The ideal candidate will hold US citizenship or permanent residency
- 12-hr scheduled nights from 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, minimum of 14 shifts a month
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company