New Urgent Care opportunity just a short drive from Philadelphia. Full-time or part-time shift options exist. Interviews are being scheduled now with the hope of identifying the right candidate within the next 60-90 days.
Practice details include:
- M-F hours 8am-9pm
- Weekend hours 9am-4pm
- 1-2 weekends per month will be required
- Full time employees of this local health system will be offered a robust benefits package including: Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Wellness Programs, Children's Village, Voluntary Benefits, and a 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity with Employer Contribution/Match
- Both experienced physicians and new graduates are encouraged to apply
- The ideal candidates will be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Urgent Care office is located about an hour west of downtown Philly
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company