Primary Care position in the beautiful Adirondack Region of New York - 17220 (23238672)
We have an opening for a family practice physician in the beautiful Adirondack region of New York. This position will be joining a well-established primary care practice. The practice is staffed with strong nursing and leadership as well as on-site lab, imaging and physical therapists in the majority of locations. The Cerner EMR is used system wide making it much easier to access the patient’s record in a holistic fashion.
- outpatient based position with inpatient coverage through the medical group’s hospitalists, intensivists and pediatric hospitalists programs
- call responsibility is telephone call only with an average commitment of three weeks per year
- required patient daily volumes are 2+ patients per hour
- a 40 hour work week, of which we will work with the candidate to model the templated schedule
- most of our primary care providers perform minor procedures in the office.
We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes:
- generous time off for vacation and continuing medical education
- an incentive based bonus on a bi-annual basis
-relocation, sign on and loan forgiveness
If you are interested, please contact Betsy Kelchner at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)!