Are you a Family Medicine physician experiencing the burn out and stress of a traditional outpatient practice? Or maybe, you are just ready for an exciting new scope of practice? ADHD is the third most reported condition of patients who seek care from a primary care physician, and our client is the owner of a successful 12-year old private practice that specializes in the treatment of ADHD. Due to high patient growth, the practice needs to add another FM provider in their Plano, TX office.
Practice details include:
- No Call
- $190-200K Salary OR Income Guarantee
- Earning Potential of $275,000
- WRVU production incentives
- CME time available
- Up to 2 weeks of PTO available
- This Dallas TX suburb is known as a hotspot for academic achievers.
- No special training for the treatment of ADD/ADHD required as you will be trained.
- The work is low stress, majority of patients here are adults and children, very few geriatric patients, and majority of patients here are happy and appreciative
- The only ADHD specialized center in North TX.
- Only 20 mins away from downtown Dallas, centrally located in north texas.
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company