Primary care practice opportunity in DFW metroplex - 23209499
VALOR HEALTHCARE - mission is simple: to provide quality healthcare to America's veterans through our healing focus, indebted hearts, and tireless resolve.
We operate more than 30 VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) in the United States as a contractor for the [link removed], tailored to meet the specific needs of local VA medical centers. Our comprehensive set of services includes primary care, diagnostics, laboratory, telehealth, behavioral health, and more.
This opportunity in the DFW metroplex is more specific in Denton, TX. We have available full-time opening with complete benefits and a $20,000 sign on bonus No call, no nights and no weekends. You would see 12-15 PPD. A wonderful overall quality of life while serving our country’s veterans who deserve the best.
- 2+ years outpatient primary care practice experience
- Board certified in family practice or internal medicine
- Current certification in Basic Life Support
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Excellent computer skills as well as written and spoken English