Gastroenterology Opportunity in Brooksville, Florida - J-031391 (23193805)
Expanding solo practice in Brooksville, Florida is seeking to add a dedicated gastroenterologist.
- EUS and ERCP a plus
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible
- Must hold or be able to obtain a Florida Medical License prior to start
- Call shared with five other physicians in the community
- One office location, servicing three hospitals
- One NP on staff
- Practice has been serving the community for more than 10 years and is highly respected
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Full benefits package including health, etc.
- Partnership opportunity
About Oak Hill Hospital:
- 350-bed facility providing a range of services as the area’s largest private employer
- Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program
- Statutory Teaching Hospital with GME residency programs for Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Podiatry, as well as its Transitional Year Internship and Geriatric Fellowship programs
- First in the nation to have achieved 100% board certified emergency nurses
- 24/7 intensivist critical care coverage in its 36-bed ICU
- Provides other vital services through its Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Orthopedic & Spine Institute, Maternity Suites with NICU, Cancer Institute, Women’s Imaging Center, ER 24/7® and Pediatric ER, Pediatric Inpatient Care, and Outpatient Imaging with ExpressLab
Brooksville?is?an hour north of Tampa along what?local residents?call Florida’s Nature Coast.?Rich with history and old-world charm, it’s also a great place to visit for camping, fishing, kayaking and canoeing. The Withlacoochee State Forest also offers some of the best hiking?and biking trails in the country. For the golf enthusiast,?the World Woods Golf Club is a?vaunted 36-hole golf paradise in rural Brooksville?and?offers visitors a chance to play the?nationally-ranked?Pine Barrens course.