Family Practice Physician / Outpatient Student Care / Lancaster, PA - 23178931
Locums, Inc. is seeking a Board-Certified Family Practice Physician for part-time outpatient care to students at a higher learning institution in the Lancaster, PA area. Must have a valid Pennsylvania license and active DEA license.
About the Opportunity:
- Work 15 hours per week on average (designed to work around physician’s clinic hours). No services will take place during school breaks and holidays.
- Length of assignment from 12/8/21 to 12/7/24.
- Annual rate increases
- Duties will include providing outpatient care to the students including diagnosis, treatment, and prescriptions. Provider will adhere to the standard written policies, procedures, protocols and collaborative agreements of the institution.
- Hourly Compensation and Medical Malpractice Insurance provided
- Active and unrestricted Pennsylvania State license
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Board certificated Family Practice Physician
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a college health center
- Must be able to wear full PPE to eval students with COVID-19