1-2 OBGYNS needed in suburban Dallas. You will join a growing practice with two locations with plans to open a third soon. With excellent practice support, access to both Xi and Si robots, and a high growth market, this truly is a special position in one of the best places to live in Texas.
Practice details include:
- Call of 1:3 during the week, 1:6 during the weekend
- Both experienced physicians and new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Volume is 5-6 deliveries per week, 5-6 surgeries per week, at most 20 patients in the office per day
- This is a very busy practice where you will likely have a long wait list of patients to ensure you are busy right away
- Group has two OBGYNS and three Advanced Providers, all of whom have extensive experience in Women's Health
- They would like to hire 1-2 more OBGYNs in the next six months
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company