Outpatient Psychiatrist - Brentwood - 23123506
LICENSED PSYCHIATRIST - MD/DO - OUTPATIENT
Community Psychiatry is seeking a BC or BE physician to join our rapidly growing teams in California …
Community Psychiatry & Mind Path Care Centers have joined together to provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services to patients that need it while expanding patient access to high quality mental health care across the [link removed]+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians. As a combined organization, we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Practice Setting – 100% outpatient private-practice style setting offering schedule flexibility & autonomy to practice, providing a Work Life Balance.
- Flexibility – Full/Part-Time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote & hybrid models available.
- Technology – EMR & Robust Telemedicine making it easier to see patients virtually.
- Support – Regional clinical leadership, administrative support, mentorship, in-house legal counsel, marketing & referral services centered to help grow your practice.
- Career Path – “You Have a Voice” – medical leadership opportunities.
- Compensation – Competitive compensation models with unlimited bonus earnings. Additional compensation for Nurse Practitioner collaboration.
- Benefits – Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 401k contribution, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage, Relocation package available.
- Sponsorship – J1 waiver & H1B visa (cap-subject) in several our clinic locations.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Licensed to practice in the state of delivering care with DEA
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Medication Management required
- Therapy Management optional