Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician needed for North Western Kentucky - KY/MFM (23123484)
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician needed for North Western Kentucky
Located on the banks of the Ohio River, about 32 miles from Evansville, Indiana, this town is Kentucky’s fourth largest city. It is the second-largest city in the Tri-State region of Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky after Evansville.
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community. Owensboro Health includes Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, which is a top-rated hospital located 123 miles north of Nashville, TN and 109 miles southwest of Louisville, KY.
- Outpatient clinic with few inpatient consults
- Hospital employed
- Clinic hours: M-F, 7 AM to 5 PM
- Inpatient consults at our flagship facility, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013 and supports full-scope perinatal services through fetal echocardiogram, antepartum care, Obstetric Emergency Department, and OB Hospitalists
- Level III NICU with 20 private room beds, the largest of its kind in Western Kentucky, offering care born at any weight and as early as 27 weeks of gestation; plus the secure NicView camera system allowing families to see their baby even when not on-site
- No deliveries as part of practice
- Excellent specialty backup support
If you’re looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, call Robert Overfield at 800-839-4728 or email your CV to (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)
- View other opportunities at: [link removed]