PA-C or FNP-C for Urgent Care in Bakersfield, CA - Employed with Benefits Including Malpractice with Tail - $75/Hr. to $85/Hr. - Sign-on Bonus and Retention Bonus - 23123205
Full-Time Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C)/Physician Assistant (PA-C) for Bakersfield, CA
Earn Between $210,000 and $250,000 a Year (DOE) - Annual Retention Bonus up to $20,000 (DOE)
Employed Model - 1 Year or More of Relevant Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine Experience Required
Full Comprehensive Benefits Including Malpractice and Tail with $5,000 Sign-On Bonus - Bilingual Providers Preferred
Accelerated Urgent Care is a network of urgent care centers dedicated to setting an unprecedented standard of care for our patients and an edifying, intuitive work environment for our employees. We are looking for Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Emergency and Family Medicine trained physicians, as well as Certified Advanced-Level Practitioners, who thrive in an environment surrounded by highly trained and motivated individuals and operate as a team in a collegial and collaborative environment.
- Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained providers only
- Urgent Care Medicine providers to practice twelve-hour (12) shifts
- Full-time will be 12 shifts per month - pick up more shifts, make more money
- Acuity is low, providers see about 4 patients per hour ranging from newborns to geriatrics
- All COVID-19 testing/treatment available as well as rapid testing available (results in 10 to 15 minutes) and Regeneron IV Treatment
- UCM procedures are a must, such as ingrown nail removal, incision, and drainage of abscesses, suturing, etc.
- All necessary urgent care equipment on sight within the clinic (X-ray, EKG, and point of care labs)
- Practice alongside other Physicians, Advanced-Level Practitioners, RNs, MAs, and Techs
- Excellent customer service and communication are a must for all of our staff and providers.
Live and practice in an area of California with a lower cost of living and very affordable real estate options that keeps you close to Southern CA.
- Over 500,000 people in a county of over 1 million residents
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities to enjoy all year-round
- The average temperature is 88 degrees with excellent weather all year-long
- The average home costs about $350,000 and the cost of living is 30% lower than Southern CA.
- Enjoy craft breweries, golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, camping, fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and all major amenities!
- Experience famous entertainment venues, pro sporting events, and access to higher forms of education
- California distinguished blue-ribbon public and private schools from Pre-School to High School
- Access to a Cal State University in town and access to other forms of higher education nearby
- A regional airport in the city with an international airport 90 minutes south and 90 minutes to the north