Psychotherapist- Outpatient Only - 23123183
Psychotherapist – PSYD, PHD
Community Psychiatry is expanding into Texas, opening new MindPath Care Centers throughout North Carolina: Fayetteville. We are looking for world-class Psychologists and Therapist to form the foundation of our team.
MindPath Care Centers (A Community Psychiatry Practice) in North Carolina!
- Work/Life Balance: Full and Part-time opportunities, outpatient, remote & hybrid models offered
- Support: Full administrative support both in-clinic and from our administrative hubs.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary, uncapped earnings & sign-on bonus.
- Optional: Additional monthly earning for NP Supervision.
- Benefits: Robust & generous package including CME Allowance. 401k contributions.
- Insurance: Malpractice & tail coverage.
- Fully licensed in NC at the Master’s or Doctorate level. We are looking for candidates who hold the following licenses: PsyD, or PhD.
- Provisionally licensed clinicians, LMFTs, or LPAs will not be considered at this time due to billing restrictions.*
- Demonstrated prior clinical experience practicing as a psychotherapist for a min of 2 yrs.
- TMS Experience a Plus. Will Train.
- All candidates must be able to work full time at a minimum commitment of 30-40 available clinical hours a week.
This is your opportunity to make a difference with meaningful work and help your communities be well! The practice is offering an excellent opportunity for flexible full-time schedules. MindPath Care Centers has been in business for over 26 years and today has 140+ clinicians in 35+ locations and growing.