1099 Urgent Care Medicine in Bakersfield, CA - Earn Up To $374,000 a Year with Full Benefits and Malpractice with Tail - Flexible Schedule - 23122927
Urgent Care Medicine Physician ([link removed]) for Bakersfield, CA
Earn Between $280,000 and $374,000/Year - 1099 Model with Full Benefits Including Malpractice with Tail and CME Allowance
12-hour shifts, Physicians Start at $150/Hr. - 12 Shifts a Month Minimum for Full-Time - Flexible Scheduling Options
Negotiable Sign-on Bonus with a Retention Bonus of up to $20,000 Annually and Negotiable Relocation - New Graduates Welcomed
Accelerated Urgent Care (AUC) is a network of urgent care centers dedicated to setting an unprecedented standard of care for our patients and an edifying, intuitive work environment for our employees. AUC has been voted the "Best Urgent Care" 5 years in a row. We are looking for Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Emergency and Family Medicine trained physicians, as well as Certified Advanced-Level Practitioners, who thrive in an environment surrounded by highly trained and motivated individuals and operate as a team in a collegial and collaborative environment.
- Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained physicians
- New Graduates are welcomed, and we will train you to be the best provider possible
- Urgent Care Medicine practicing twelve-hour (12) shifts
- Full-time will be 12 shifts per month - pick up more shifts, make more money
- You will see about 4 patients per hour ranging from newborns to geriatrics - low level acuity setting
- All COVID-19 testing/treatment available as well as rapid testing (results in 10 to 15 minutes) and Regeneron Treatment
- UCM procedures are a must, such as ingrown nail removal, joint injection, suturing, etc.
- All necessary urgent care equipment on sight within the clinic (X-ray, Slit Lamp, and Labs close by)
- Practice alongside other physicians, advanced-level practitioners, MAs, RNs, and thrive in a positive cultural environment
Live and practice in an area of California with a lower cost of living and very affordable real estate options that keeps you close to Southern CA. Reside in a city of over 500,000 people in a county of over 1 million residents. Benefit from living in a large city with all large and modern amenities available to you.
- Over 500,000 people in a county of over 1 million residents
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities to enjoy all year-round
- The average temperature is 88 degrees with excellent weather all year-long
- The average home costs about $350,000 and the cost of living is 30% lower than Southern CA.
- Enjoy craft breweries, golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, camping, fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and all major amenities!
- Experience famous entertainment venues, pro sporting events, and access to higher forms of education
- California distinguished blue-ribbon public and private schools from Pre-School to High School
- Access to a Cal State University in the city along with community colleges, with access to higher forms of education nearby
- A regional airport in the city with an international airport 90 minutes south or 90 minutes north
Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
New graduates will be heavily considered
Preferred to have 2 consecutive years of urgent care or ER experience
Must practice direct patient care on-site at one location