BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology - R19483 (23122925)
Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for an Ob-Gyn Generalist to join our team in Nevada.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re ready to join our Mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please apply now, or contact Anita Prince at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job) | 702-299-5986.
We are seeking well-trained Ob/Gyn Generalist interested in joining a medical group that includes 3 clinic locations. Our women’s division includes Laborist services in three of our major hospitals to assist our physicians with L&D care and deliveries. We provide a supportive clinical staff that assists with our daily in and outpatient services. Our women’s services division supports medical education and is an integral part of an Ob/Gyn residency and MIS fellowship. Our physicians share 1:5 regional call and due to our size, backup services is available regardless of the matter.
- Clinic Setting
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hours/day
- Average Patient Census: 28-30/day; 4-5 deliveries/week
- Ability to practice medicine independently
- Call 1 night a week; 1 weekend a month
- Provide childbirth and postpartum care for new mothers
- Diagnose and treat conditions that affect women, such as menopause, pelvic floor disorders, urinary tract health.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada
- Will consider new graduates
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology